Building on the successful conference Windfarms2015 held in Leuven, Belgium (kuleuvencongres.be/windfarms2015) in 2015 and Windfarms2016 in Dallas, TX, USA last year (me.utdallas.edu/windfarms-2016/index.html), the organizing committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for the International Conference Windfarms2017. The venue will be the Universidad Pontificia Comillas in Madrid Spain on May 31-June 2, 2017.
This colloquium intends to bring together wind-farm researchers from different disciplines to present their work on planning, operation, and markets for large wind farms. This may include studies on control and integration in the electricity grid, market behavior and design, economics of investment, optimal farm configuration, etc. Cross-disciplinary works on these topics are also highly welcome. There will be small sessions with significant opportunities for interaction and in-depth exploration of these topics.
All sessions will be held at ICAI-School of Engineering, Comillas Pontifical University (25 Alberto Aguilera, Madrid, Spain).
- Erin Baker (Mechanical and Industrial Engineering. University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Ángel Chiarri (Executive Director of Iberdrola Generación España, S.A.)
- Chris Dent (School of Mathematics. University of Edinburgh)
- Willet Kempton (School of Marine Science and Policy. University of Delaware)
- Sara Lumbreras (Instituto de Investigación Tecnológica. Universidad Pontificia Comillas)
- David Newbery (Energy Policy Research Group. University of Cambridge)
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.